Advising Available via Phone
Due to the university's guidance to transition from in-person instruction, we will not conduct face-to-face advising until further notice. Instead we will be conducting advising via phone. To reach personnel in the WCOB Advising office, please call 828-262-2700 or email.
All dates subject to change.
April 8 - 22 New Early Registration Dates
April 10 State Holiday No Classes
April 29 Last Day of Classes
April 30 Reading Day
May 1 - 7 Final Exams
May 8 - 9 Commencement Ceremonies
May 12 at 11:59 PM Date Extended - Last Date to Drop Full-Semester Class
(All drops after March 9 will not count as career drops)
Advising Center Services to Continue Remotely
Our office is ready and waiting to help you. We have just temporarily begun working from home as recommended by the university.
- For advising appointments, please use the yellow button to the left to schedule phone advising.
- For other questions or issues related to our services:
- Call 828-262-2700: If we do not answer, leave a message and someone will get back to you soon.
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hope you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe and that you are transitioning well to the online formats in your classes. Our thoughts are with you!
How to Find the WCOB Advising Center
We look forward to meeting with you in person once things get back to normal. For now, please call or email.
The WCOB Academic Advising Center is located directly across from the elevators on 2nd floor Peacock Hall. We share the suite with Business Career Services. Come through the glass doors and check in with the student at the podium, or walk around to the right and speak to the person at the front desk. Appointments are required except on designated walk in dates. Please see the link to the left to make an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!