Add or Change a Major or Minor

Change or Add a Major or Minor

Students who have already declared their majors in the Walker College of Business must meet with their advisor before making a change to their program of study. 
Make an appointment through our website:  see yellow appointment button to the left.

After you and your advisor have discussed how the program change will impact you, you will be given a link to a Change of Program Form.  

Students who have declared majors in other colleges, who wish to add a minor from the Walker College of Business, should see their college website for information about adding a minor.

Major/Minor Requirements

You can find the requirements for all majors and minors in the Undergraduate Bulletin.
Remember that majors, general education and minors must all have the same catalog year, so when you are looking for the requirements of a minor, make sure you are searching the correct corresponding catalog year.